How we help you to feel better
Lewisham Talking Therapies offers a range of free and confidential talking therapies and specialist support to help you reduce depression and anxiety symptoms. We offer a range of short-term psychological therapies to adults 18 years and over, who are registered with a Lewisham GP.
We offer a range of therapies
We believe that therapy is most effective when you focus on one course of treatment at a time. Given this, we only offer one type of therapy. If you are currently in therapy elsewhere, we would advise that you wait until this is completed and take some to consolidate your learning before considering a referral to our service.
Difficulties we help with
Lewisham Talking Therapies can help support people with a number of difficulties, including the ones listed below:
- Excessive worrying or anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Sleep problems
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Low mood due to a long term health condition for example diabetes or COPD
- Experience of a traumatic event
- Loss and grief
- Feeling down due to unemployment or difficulties at work
- Feeling down due to relationship problems or life changes