Three ways to get help
Please note, in order to access the service, you must meet the following criteria:
- Over 18yrs of age
- Registered with a GP Practice in the Lewisham Borough
If you cannot refer yourself online, please call us on 0203 228 1350.
To try and clarify how long it might take once you are added to a waiting list for treatment, we have included some information below. Please be mindful that our appointments are Monday – Friday and mostly between 9am and 5pm. These waiting times are provided as a guide and are based on typical waits experienced by clients who are available during the day and have some flexibility on times and location.
- Online support via SilverCloud: Available immediately
- Guided self-help: 1 – 2 months
- Counselling: 3 – 4 months
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): 5 – 6 months